Car AccidentsWhat Kinds Of Compensation Can I Ask For After My Encino Vehicle Accident?

October 29, 20190

If you have suffered injuries in a car accident, our Encino personal injury attorneys at Binder & Associates in California pursue financial solutions for clients who have been hurt in collisions with negligent drivers throughout Los Angeles County.

We understand that when individuals are hurt in car accidentstruck accidents, and motorcycle accidents, the recovery process can be confusing and difficult, which is exactly how the insurance company wants it. The more unsure you are of how your accident occurred, the more the insurance representatives can take advantage of your inexperience.

At Binder & Associates, we will take the lead in pursuing financial recovery for your vehicle accident injuries to seek each type of compensation you deserve. 

Type One: Compensation For Medical Expenses

When you or a loved one is hurt in a vehicle accident, your livelihood is in jeopardy each minute you are unable to professionally or personally fulfill day-to-day activities.

Your medical expenses are unique to your injury case, and can require extended care while you heal, including:

  • Ambulance fees
  • Emergency room costs
  • Follow-up doctor appointments
  • Specialty medical care
  • Physical or cognitive therapy
  • Medical supplies, devices, and prescriptions
  • In-home medical care services
  • Partial or full disability expenses
  • Temporary or permanent disability costs

Type Two: Compensation For Lost Income From Your Inability To Work

When Encino car accidents occur, our clients’ injuries are often so severe they are unable to work for weeks, months, or even years.

Without an income, household bills are hard to meet, and adding extensive medical bills to your list of expenses can become physically and mentally overwhelming.

At Binder & Associates, we will calculate your lost income starting with the date of the accident through the time it takes for you to get back to work — when and if you are able to go back to work.

Type Three: Compensation For Property Damage & Out of Pocket Expenses

Vehicle accidents can often leave your car, SUV, truck, or motorcycle inoperable, which means you must live without transportation until it is either fixed or replaced by the negligent driver’s insurance coverage. What’s more, when you are without a vehicle, out of pocket expenses for transportation to and from doctors’ appointments, the pharmacy, or even the grocery store can become costly. You should not have to pay for the circumstances that resulted from a negligent driver’s behavior, and we can help you fully recover each aspect of your damages.

You and your family deserve full compensation for your car accident injuries, and our Encino personal injury lawyers will work tirelessly to pursue the best settlement or jury verdict available for your case by designing the personalized legal representation necessary to produce results, beginning with a free consultation simply by calling (818) 659-8588 today.